Prof.Sayed Wajid Peerzade
Experience: 28 years
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri. Nazeer Ahmed Attar
Experience: 08 years
E-mail id: email@example.com
|Sri. Shamshuddin Hundekar||Qualifications:M.Com|
Experience: 03 years
|Smt. Yasmeen Nadaf||Qualifications:M.Com, KSET|
Experience: 03 years
|Sl.No.||Name of the Faculty||Educational Qualification||Designation||Teaching Experience||E-Mail ID||Contact No.||Photo|
|1||Prof.Sayed Wajid Peerzade||M.Com., M.Phil.||Asso. Prof||28 Years||–||9620297211|
|2||Sri. Nazeer Ahmed Attar||Guest Faculty||08 Years||9035352120|
|3||Sri. Shamshuddin Hundekar||Guest Faculty||02 Years|
|4||Smt. Yasmeen Nadaf||Guest Faculty||02 Years|
The Department of Commerce and Computer Science in the Anjuman Arts, Science, and Commerce College, Bijapur is established in the year 1977 and 1992 respectively.
We are imparting need-based as value-based education in the field of Commerce and Computer Science. Its main mission is to quality based education catering to the need of the ever-changing business world by bringing out the potential competency among the students so as to make them self-boss, and more professional in the area of Commerce / Management / Computer field.
The eminent teachers of the department have set a sound tradition of grooming the stale-warts in an industrially backward district like Bijapur. It is estimated that approximately five businessmen out of every twenty-five students of this department. The leading chartered accountant of Bijapur. Shri Nadaf is the prestigious output of this department.
- To impart Commerce and Computer Education so as to enable the students to take up his / her studies in professional courses like MBA, CA, ICWA, LLB and M.Com, MCA, M.Sc.Computer Science.
- To make the Students competent enough, to take self-employment.
- To make the Students productive citizens of India.
Student Support Activities :
In a backward city like Bijapur, the department is struggling hard to attracts the student towards the Commerce and Computer field of education.
To encourage and enrich the competitive talents of the students the department in conducting value base programmes.
a) Remedial classes for an academically weak student.
b) Enrichment of student through the seminar, G/D, Quiz, Extempore, Certificate Course, Project Reports etc.
c) To encourage the learning skills among students. Home assignments, notes preparation and reading in the classes by students, solving practical problems on the blackboard, markets survey are undertaken.
ACTIVITIES 2011 – 12
Department of Computer Science :
Timing : 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Imparting training to teaching and Non-teaching staff
- Provides scanning facilities for faculties
- Extending lab of different programs
- Training for TDS filing work
- Organising one day workshop on Networking
1. Windows XP
2. MS Visual Studio – 64 BIT
1. Dot Matrix Printer, Inkjet Printer + Scanner, Laser Printer —> 1
2. UPS 3 KVA —> 1