|Sl.No.||Name of the Faculty||Educational Qualification||Designation||Teaching Experience||E-Mail ID||Contact No.||Photo|
|1||Dr. A. A. Imaratwale||Ph.D||Associate Professor||32Yeasr||8123861803|
|2||Prof.Saddam Hussain Mujawar||M.A.,K-SET,PGDTS||Guest Faculty||3Years||9742170757|
ANNUAL REPORT OF THE DEPT-2010-11
On account of the performance in academic and extra-academic spheres this year to the Dept. enrolled a big lot of the students. The students know that studying History ensures extra-knowledge, personality development and quality education. Further, they secure access in the higher education; get through in the CETs that may lead them to have easy placements. The following are the noted activities of the Dept;
- The Dept. conducted One Week Tourist Guide Certificate Course for select students.
- This year students completed two Department Projects titled ‘The Adil Shahi Resort of Kumatagi’ and ‘A Study of Nandeshewar Temple’.
- The students attended ‘Heritage Rally’ organized by the District Administration, in which the faculties addressed the participants in front of the scheduled monuments.
- An independent scholar named Ms. Omna Eupen had ‘Group Discussion’ with the students, and she assigned some survey work of erstwhile water works concerning her On-Going Project, ‘Deccan Gardens; Ibrahim Rauza and Golgumbad’.
- Dr. Abdul Gani Imaratwale attended National Seminar at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad from 18-19 February 2011.
- He also delivered 4 Lectures as a Resource Person at the History Teachers Refresher Course at the Academic College of the above University.
- In December 2010 a DD National Documentary on ‘Fort of Bijapur was telecasted in which the interview of Dr. Abdul Gani Imaratwale was watched.
- From Americans, the Freelance writer Louis Werner and Eve-Photographer David Wells interview Dr. Imaratwale for Saudi Aramco World Magazine, New York.
- 3 Research articles of Dr. Imaratwale were published in the proceedings and journals.